Damien "Joey" Joseph Kam

Damien "Joey" Joseph Kam
February 11, 1965 - August 28, 2009

Honoring the great Memories...

Damien's Memorial Plaque was installed January 16, 2010. It is located in the Garden of Reflection Memorial Book. Inquire at the mortuary office if you are not sure of the location, and they will give you directions.



Pacific View Memorial Park
3500 Pacific View Drive,
Corona Del Mar, Ca 92625

Directions




One day we'll disappear together in a dream

However short or long our lives are going to be

I will live in you or you will live in me

Until we disappear together in a dream

~Wilco~

Damien's Memorial Plaque

Damien's Memorial Plaque

COLIN'S COLLEGE FUND

If you would like to contribute to Colin's College Fund in Damien's Memory:





Send a check to:



College Savings Iowa


P.O. Box 55119

Boston, MA 02205-5119



Reference #450079529-01 on the check






Or if you use Online Bill Pay you can issue a check as referenced above.







For more information regarding this type of account please visit: https://collegesavingsiowa.s.upromise.com/



A special thanks to Judy, Cyndie's Cousin, for putting together Colin's college fund.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Message from Cyndie

So today is the first day of the rest of my life ... I'm not really sure what to do yet. Maybe I should start by removing the mug on my nightstand that is now full of solidified milk ... yum ... and maybe tomorrow I can manage to removed the soda cans & cups full of left over who-knows-what from my bathroom to the kitchen. Baby steps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*hugs* You can do this. Keep telling yourself that, and try to believe in it (I know that's easier said than done). Your husband may not be with you physically any more, but I'm sure he is there in spirit cheering you on!